ICRA 2013 Tutorial
Monday, May 6, 2013 at ICRA 2013 in Karlsruhe, Germany
The Reflexxes Motion Libraries contain online trajectory generation
algorithms to let robots and servo drive control systems instantaneously
react to unforeseen sensor events.
This hands-on tutorial will introduce mathematical foundations, discuss
use-cases, and allow hands-on programming of own applications. Special
attention will be given to implementations of new robot motion control
* Deterministic, instantaneous reactions to sensor signals
* Simple and robust visual servo control
* Unforeseen, instantaneous switching of control state spaces
* Deterministic and stable reaction motions to sensor failures
* Primitive-based programming
* Continuous motions during discrete transitions between tasks
* Stable hybrid switched-system control
More details can be found under the Reflexxes Tutorial website.